We are delighted to launch our Winter 2020 collection of luxury, extra large 120g soaps. This range has been inspired by the herb garden at our Cosy Cottage HQ in the beautiful, Yorkshire Howardian Hills.
Why not choose 'All Four' on the dropdown for a generous 15% discount
As with all our soaps, these are a creamy and caring coconut oil based soaps, made in Yorkshire. Everything is SLS free, additive-free, palm oil-free, cruelty-free, plastic-free and delightfully 100% natural. All packaging is either fully recyclable cardboard or plant derived, including our clear bags and bubble wrap, which will compost within a year.
The fresh, fruit and herb fragrances are derived from essential oils, made from steam distilled fruit, flowers and leaves, without any artificial additives, perfumes or colourings.
Our generous and long-lasting 120g bar is ideal for baths or showers and will last you well. These attractive soaps make exquisite gifts. The beautiful and unique packaging has been designed in-house by our designer and family member, Eddie.
We offer four delightful fragrances embracing four of the most beneficial herbs in our herb garden
Sweet orange and Clary Sage
- Clary Sage is reported to alleviate stress by introducing a sense of wellbeing
Geranium and Bergamot
- Bergamot is used in herbal medicine to treat inflammation and relieve pain
Grapefruit and Rosemary
- Rosemary has been used for centuries to enhance memory and increase circulation
Lavender and Peppermint
- Peppermint is used in herbal medicine for the relief of both itching and muscle pain
Here's a SOAPMAKING VIDEO showing our soap making process.
Sodium cocoate, sodium olivate, sodium beeswaxate,
- sweet orange and clary sage essential oils (limonene, citral, linalool)
- geranium and bergamot essential oils (citral, citranellol, geraniol, linalool)
- grapefruit and rosemary essential oils (limonene)
- lavender and peppermint essential oils (limonene, linalool)