DATE: 29th March 2020
- All door handles at our premises will be wiped with isopropyl alcohol three times a day (8am, 11am, 2pm)
- Telephone and computer equipment at our premises will be cleaned daily (8am) using an alcohol based cleaner
- All surfaces will be cleaned with proprietary household surface cleaner three times a day (8am, 11am, 2pm)
- A maximum of three people will be working at the main manufacturing benches in the workshop at any one time, enabling a distance of 2m between team members. The norm will progressively be that all team members other than those from the same single household, will work from home
- Only one person will work at the dispatch desk at a time, enabling a distance of 2m between team members
- No customers or delivery/collection team members will enter the premises and a suitable sign preventing entry is pasted to the main door detailing these precautions
- Disposable gloves will be worn by our team when manufacturing or handling any objects that will be touched by others
- Tissues and plastic disposal bags will be available for use by our team while in the premises
- Alcohol hand gel is available for use by our team when onsite and is used between each task
- The retail area will be closed until further notice and stock will be progressively removed to fulfill online orders
- Aprons will be taken home daily by our team members to prevent cross-contamination and laundered in the team members own homes
- Sink/bathroom areas will be cleaned twice a day (8am and 2pm)
- No payments are now made onsite and orders/payments are only taken online or by telephone
We understand that this is a difficult time for many of our business customers and we want to send our support and warmest wishes at this time. We will continue to do everything we can to help you and your business and welcome any ideas and correspondence on how we can do so.
Our stock levels are currently under close control and we will notify you if there are any issues with reduced capacity in fulfilling your orders. We will continue to use Royal Mail as our delivery provider, who are we feel, the most robust partner in getting your goods to you in a quick and safe manner.
If you have any concerns, questions or ideas about our response to COVID-19, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.