The ideal gift for anyone looking to make the change to a more sustainable, natural lifestyle. A collection of our customers' favourite, sustainable, natural and highly effective homecare products; washing up, surface cleaning, stain removing, hand washing and home fragrancing.
The collection is paired with one of our exclusive, artist designed, bee themed 100% cotton tea towels and complemented by a handy cactus scrubbing brush. All presented in a lovely box, this collection is sure to make a cherished and useful gift.
Presented in one of our Cosy Cottage branded gift boxes; easy to wrap, a delight to receive and handy to send in the post too. We are delighted to send your gifts directly to the recipient if you wish, there's even an optional gift wrapping and message card service available to save you time; just tick the box at checkout.
Several gifts to send by post? Click to take a look at our delivery pass, offering free, unlimited, standard class fully tracked delivery for a whole year; it could be just the thing to help you save on postage costs this Christmas.
Each Cosy Cottage branded box contains
- A 120g bar of our famous and highly effective household soap, celebrated in the press and in Best magazine. The natural, non polluting and sustainable cleaning option used by customers for surface cleaning, hand washing, stain removal, the list of positive feedback grows by the week.
- A 55g bar of washing up soap. A plastic and detergent free, natural dish-washing alternative to the plastic squeezy bottle. Great on grease and superb as a pre-wash soak too. Proven time and again on sticky jam pans, burnt-on post roast and a host of other dish washing challenges
- A handy cactus bristled scrubbing brush
- A 4oz 100% soy wax, lemongrass essential oil fragranced candle. Fresh, zingy and ideal for dispersing kitchen and other unwanted household smells. Burns for around 20 hours in a well ventilated, draft free environment.
- A beautiful, exclusive honeybee design tea towel made from 100% cotton, highly absorbent and attractive.
Everything is made from natural ingredients in our Malton, Yorkshire workshops. We use no palm oil, no drying artificial surfactants (SLS, sumphates, SLES, sulphites), no parabens and no artificial colours or fragrances in our products. Instead we use top quality plant derived oils, vegetarian waxes and steam distilled flowers, plants and fruits.
Our boxes, wrappers and jars are all fully reuseable, recyclable or compostable and we use no plastic packaging.
Please always remember to take care of yourselves and those around you when using candles in your home
- Never leave your candle unattended
- Keep well out of reach of children and pets
- Leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Do not burn near anything which might catch fire
Household Soap - Sodium Cocoate, sodium olivate, sodium beeswaxate, glycerin
Washing Up Soap - Sodium cocoate, sodium olivate, sodium beeswaxate, glycerin, lemon essential oil, sodium carbonate
Lemongrass Candle - Soy wax, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) essential oil (limonene, geraniol, citral)