"Much appreciation for your amazing product, time and energy to provide so much at this time. You are really providing so much to this country."
"Everyone loves them!"
"We would like to say a big thank you for your generous gift to our hard-working staff who were very grateful."
We have received numerous requests for help from NHS workers on the front line, suffering from sore, chapped hands and we're committed to helping NHS workers at this time. Some NHS teams have reported the requirement to use cleansing gels over 50 times in a day, in some cases, and the impact on their skin has been significant.
Alongside these requests, we have been asked whether we are taking donations to help fund 'hand balm care packages' for the NHS during the COVID-19 crisis. In response, this 'product' has been set up to enable a mechanism through which customers may make a donation, to the above.
We have nominated NHS wards and teams as the recipients of this support as our Emily (pictured), and her fiance work in hospitals in London and have reported how difficult it is at these unprecedented times.
Donations may be made in multiples of £2.50.
Our commitments relating to these donations and provision of the creams and balms, during the current COVID-19 crisis are as follows:
- We will fulfil as many requests to NHS wards as our stocks and funding (via this mechanism) will enable. These requests will be prioritised in the order they are received. A dated and timed log of requests will be maintained to enable control of this process.
- Donations received via this mechanism will be utilised EXCLUSIVELY to fund requests from the NHS, related to the current COVID-19 crisis. An electronic log of the donations will be maintained to enable control of this process
- Items funded by donations will be provided by Cosy Cottage Soap Limited at COST price. We do not seek to make any profit from items funded via donations received via this mechanism.
- In the event that donations exceed items provided to NHS teams, once the COVID-19 crisis is declared over, any balance of funds will be distributed between two selected charities - https://www.mariecurie.org.uk and https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
- All records of donations, requests, prioritisation and fulfillment will be made available to our accountants Garbutt and Elliott for audit purposes if required.